onglets

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Prepare your suitcase...

Hey travellers !

Today I want you to prepare your suitcase, in this cloudy december saturday. Be ready to enjoy your journey. I promise nothing ; but I believe that you won't be disappointed.


This is your luggage, OKAY nobody's got a suitcase so cool but imagine it's yours. Aaaaaaaah.... Yeah I know it's very pleasant. Now stop dreaming and come back to reality guys.


Because this travel is a surprise for you, I didn't put pins on the map (contrary to the map of Australia I showed you earlier on the blog). But now you've seen where we'll land... Ladies and gentlemen, be ready to discover : AMERICA !



See you at the airport and don't forget your boarding pass !




Pictures source : weheartit.com (improved by myself & not), leprochainvoyage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment